If you’ve just begun thinking about a bathroom remodeling project for your home, you may become overwhelmed with options and ideas as you browse articles and images online. There are virtually limitless options to choose from.
Other than perhaps a kitchen, no project is more involved in terms of the systems and skills involved. Bathroom remodeling is all about plumbing, electrical, tile work and highly skilled trades. It’s dense, tight work where every square foot counts. And then there are the frequent surprises, such as when you find rotting sub-floors and joists below a leaky shower pan or cast iron plumbing stacks that have rusted to the point of crumbling. And finally, there is the time pressure. A bathroom is an essential space, and under great pressure to get back into service as quickly as possible.
While there are countless bathroom remodeling options available, not all of them are likely to fall within the constraints of the budget you’re working with. Setting your budget early on in the process as you get an idea of the costs of different options can help you determine the scope of the bathroom remodel. For instance, while you might wish to switch your showerhead to the opposite wall, this will involve lots of plumbing work that make this small change extremely costly. With your budget and your bathroom remodeling goals in mind, you can set your focus on the key areas you’d like to change so that you can find the bath remodeling options that will best meet your needs and provide the desired outcomes.
Horry Handyman & Remodeling can help you get a sense of your options in more detail, along with the costs associated with different options. As part of this process this helps to find out what to expect during the bathroom renovation itself.
- Thorough Consultation – When you first contact Horry Handyman & Remodeling Corp. we will schedule a consultation with you. This is an opportunity for us to learn more about your project.
- Detailed Proposal – After your consultation we will provide you with a detailed proposal. This proposal will outline the scope of work, materials used and all estimated costs.
- Timeline for Your Project – In addition to a detailed proposal, you will receive a timeline for your project. This timeline will outline when each phase of the project will be completed.
- Regular Communication – Throughout the duration of your project, you can expect regular communication from Horry Handyman & Remodeling Corp. This is important for making sure that your project stays on track and that you’re happy with the progress.
- High-Quality Finished Product – Finally, you can expect a high-quality finished product! This is the most important part of working with Horry Handyman & Remodeling Corp. you can feel confident that your bathroom will be beautiful and functional.